Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Slim in 6 Review


Ok well first off the slim in 6 program is a great fit for many people because you get results quick.  I ordered the program when Beachbody only sold Slim in 6 and P90.  It seemed like a good fit for me because I am a woman and wanted something simple to start that did not require lots of equipment.
There are 3 workouts that you will do over a 6 week period of time.  You can do them in any order that you want.

The order that I did them was as follows...
Start it up- 2 days
Ramp it up- the next 2 weeks
Burn it up- the rest of the 6 weeks

I would take a rest day once a week usually on a Sunday, it is important to rest because that is when your body is able to get stronger.
There is also a ab workout and a stretching workout too.  I did the ab one when ever I felt I had extra energy and time and I did the stretching one a few times.  I got the moves down in "Slim and Limber"  and I still use them to stretch after any workout they are some of my favorites.
Beachbody has recently re shot all of these workouts and added a few new fun ones to the mix.  The newly re shot workouts are a little different than the original ones.  I think that they are faster and a better workout.  They have added a workout called thin thighs guaranteed.  This one is great because it is not long and is great on a day that you are short on time but want to do something.  There is also one called Cardio Core Express its a workout done with light weights.
These workouts along with the original ones that have been ramped up are such great workouts.


To get a copy of this workout and have me as your coach to help you thru transforming you life buy this at my store @ www.beachbodycoach.com/debbiewalter

2 comments:

  1. Debbie,

    You look so amazing!!! You are an ispiration for me to get my body back and loose this baby belly!!! I love your blog and will be following you! You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow debbie! you look fantastic...please help me look like this! of course, i've had a child so i dont think my tummy will EVER be that flat.:)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews