Monday, November 15, 2010

E.L.F. (eyeslipsface.com)


I LOVE Makeup as my Hubby can attest.  But I like to try new things and all that can add up fast.  Also I am a little picky because I have sensitive skin.  I have to be careful about what I put on my face.
My latest find is E.L.F. Makeup....

All their stuff is extremely cheap and they have sales everyday on top of their already low prices.

So far my 5 "must haves" are...

1. Eyelid Primer- $3 
I am not sure why I have lived so long without this product.  When you wear a mineral eye shadow it stays twice as long when this is applied first.  My eye shadow can go all day with out creasing.  This product is seriously life changing.
2. Mineral Face Primer- $6
This product keeps your face looking flawless and keeps your foundation and blush on all day.  Great for these summer months when the weather is hot!  The pump on this breaks easily, so beware.  No other complaints about this product.


3. Mineral Eyeshadow - $3
I used to splurge on eye shadows from Bare Essentials but not anymore.  They don't have as many colors to chose from but at $3 you can't go wrong with any of them.  They look almost identical to the Bare Essential ones.  With the eyelid primer it stay flawless all day, and all colors are beautiful.  I have almost all of them and I love them all.  You must use a good makeup brush to apply.  You can get one for $1 on E.L.F.'s web site.
4. Mineral Foundation - $5
Again I have fair sensitive skin and have learned many years ago to only use a mineral foundation to avoid breakouts.  This foundation is great for two reasons; the price its cheap and looks identical to the foundation Bare Essentials is Famous for.  Also try the Mineral Powder to set it for $5, it says its translucent but I found it has a Pink undertone.

5. Studio Eyeshadow - $3
I have never used Nars products, but I have always wanted to... now I can at a fraction of the cost with the "Studio" line from ELF.  I have bought several of these eye shadows and let me say I am in love.  Sometimes I don't want sparkle on my eyes and these highly pigmented shadows do the trick.  The cases are beautiful and are huge.  You should definitely give these a try.

You can get 50% off any order of $15 or more with the code "Carolina"... I am not sure when this expires so give it a try.  

Also when you sign up for their newsletters they will let you know about all their sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews